For one reason and another I thought would gather together some of the talks and discussions I’ve done that are available online.
- There’s a very informal one I did as part of a SameAs meetup on education and neuroscience.
- And I did this one called “Is finding art useful a problem?” in an Art and Mind dinner at the lovely GV Art
- I did quite a long lecture “Are we all interdisciplinary now?” as part of the University of Salford’s As Yet Impossible series.
- Here’s a brief and esoteric contribution to Treats on Elasticity organised by the Pars Foundation at Wellcome Collection
- Here’s a thing on Culture in a changing context about Cultural leadership
- And finally as host of TEDxAlbertopolis at the Albert Hall, I pop up at the end of this talk from Roland Lamb